The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Almost a garment

It's almost a little jacket!
I've decided to sew the side seams and then pick-up any stitches to finish it. I'm always drawn to that charming picot edging, but I don't think there is enough yarn for it. I'm down to the last skein and the yarn has been discontinued.  No ebay shopping for me right now.
Also, the fabric is too heavy and busy. A delicate edging will not be noticed. Second choice is either a moss or garter stitch band.
Will it be ready by the end of the month?
I don't know! I am notorious for not finishing what I start.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger KSD said...

It looks GREAT! Can't wait to see the finished project.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home