The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Friday, April 06, 2012

Gangsta Car

So I'm driving to work the other morning with the heater blowing. The weather has become Arctic cold and I couldn't wait for it to warm up inside. From the dash, my car starts flashing a sign at me that I've never seen before. Can I read the manual and drive at the same time? I'm great at multi-tasking, but this might be too great a challenge. I have no choice but to pull over and dig the manual out of the glove box. What is a triangle with a snowflake in it? No Coolant? Engine too cold to function? 
I sat there and thumbed through the Index, the Table of Contents, and then the manual looking for an explanation. I found it in the section called "Warning Symbols!" There're a couple of pages of them just before the index. Grrr!
Anyone want to hazard a guess of what that triangle with a snowflake means?
It means: It's cold outside. Drive cautiously.
Duh! Try explaining that one to your boss about why you're late for work.
I think it's time to knit the car a sweater. Maybe one with pirate symbols.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger KSD said...

Hooray for technology and all, but that may be overkill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home