The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ouch!

I know we're supposed to be grateful that we have jobs ... and I am ... BUT (of course, there's a but), my wrists hurt so much at the end of the day that I spend my nights in wrist braces. Not much fine knitting getting done. Too much key boarding? Not sure. I didn't think that I got to sit still long enough to injure anything. Must consider my daily tasks more critically. Where did I leave my ergodyne proflex wrist protectors?

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger KSD said...

So very sorry --- hope you find relief soon!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger CatKnits said...

Thank you. It will come if I'm patient enough for the cure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home