The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I missed it!

I should always trust my intuition. It seems to be a lesson that I can't quite seem to learn. As a result I missed a wonderful opportunity to see a yarn-storming activity in action! Yes, I was only a five minute drive away. It was an organized activity for students at a local junior high school. The instructor felt that a yarn-storming was less violent than a yarn-bombing. The extra curricular activity was in conjunction with a book reading/signing by author Mac Barnett and illustrator Jon Klassen for their book, Extra Yarn. Have you read it? I guess I can still check it out at the bookstore!

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Extra Yarn' is an adorable book. It is already a favorite with my young niece and I've bought extras for gifts.

Too bad you missed the yarn storming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home