The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brandywine Lace Scarfle

I am almost back to the beginning with my Brandywine Scarf. Mind you, at the end of last week, I was at the 14th repeat of the pattern with only one more repeat to go before the final panel, bind off, blocking and completion! Then I noticed the odd step ladder effect on the left side of the scarf. As it was not mirrored on the right side, I must have done something wrong with the increases at only a few places. Yes, not done consistently throughout, which might have made it okay to keep going and say, "I meant for that to happen." So I tore it down to the life line... and noticed something else was amiss a little further down, etc., etc. I'm not back to the very beginning, but I'm beginning to entertain thoughts that I could just bind off now and have a Brandywine triangle scarfle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home