The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Friday, November 12, 2010

Knit on

A friend sent me a quote from Elizabeth Zimmerman: Knit on, with confidence and hope, through alll crises. It certainly hit the spot. With all of my new job responsibilities, I've wondered how I'll get it all done. I've come to see that ... I can't get it all done. There's just too much for one person to do. BUT I can knit with confidence. I can create and finish useful and beautiful things. So I am knitting. Besides the scarves, there's a growing moutain of hats, too. Hope? Well, I hope to make a dent in my stash. And all that done with a smile.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger KSD said...

As you so often do, you have sent a message that I needed to hear. Thank you, my darling friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home