The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Red Scarf Project

The Orphan Foundation of America's Red Scarf Project is accepting red scarf donations now for distribution in February. They accept scarves from September 1 through December 15, 2010 Send scarves to: OFA The Red Scarf Project, 21351 Gentry Drive, Suite 130, Sterling, VA 20166. For more information: http://orphan.org/what-we-do/programs/red-scarf-project/

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger KSD said...

Whenever someone brings up the Red Scarf Project, I find myself tearing through my yarn, wanting to contribute. And the same realization hits me each time --- I just don't buy red yarn! Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home