The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Eeyore the Knitter

If I have any friends left in the world, sorry for being so uncommunicative. I have been thinking of you. It's just that I have been stressed and out of sorts for the last month. Not even chocolate seems able to lift my mood, and I don't dare eat the quantity that might! Is it the changeable weather? Two days ago it was over 90 and today it was in the 60s. Perhaps, it was the flu shot. Am I having a mock flu? Is it my ... job? More responsibilties and duties and half the time to accomplish it all. (Grrr!) About the only thing I enjoy doing is knitting. Soft fibers; soothing tones or bright, happy colors; creating someting useful and beautiful while having fun. Yes, yes! I may be morphing into Grumpy or Eeyore, but at least my fingers are Happy.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger KSD said...

Oh, that white collar/scarf is breathtaking! And, yes, it's easy to get frustrated and stressed out about this time in the academic year. Even if you do morph, I love Eeyore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home