The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Monday, September 20, 2010

Brandywine Shawl II

I had such a great experience with the Brandywine Shawl that I thought I would knit another one as a special gift. Alas! The last time must have been beginner's luck. Just had to rip, rip, rip out back to my first lifeline. Sob! Perhaps, it's the linen thread.... Actually, I was enjoying working with Habu Textile linen. Now, there is a word of caution. It does tend to split, but that could be because I had to rip out and then re-knit. Also invested in a set of long blocking wires to make this shawl sharp when I'm done.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Mistrmi said...

Funny how first time IS the charm so often. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home