The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The bad dream

it's amazing how divided we are sometimes. My conscious self keeps trying to make the world a better, happier place and sometimes refuses to acknowledge how bad a situation might be getting. My other self--the one who communicates in dreams--has no such qualms. Although, her messages can be hard to interpret sometimes. Not so this time. I woke up yesterday at 3:45 in the morning--No thanks, Self, it was a Saturday!--right out of a dream. My little cubical at work was infested with insects. Yuk! Now, I don't mind a bug or two. In fact, many have wandered in there over the years and I've taken them back outside, but, in the dream, this was time to call the exterminator. My poor dream self was wondering if it would ever be safe to go back to that work station again. Poor me, I have to go back there on Monday. At least I go back with my head clearer about how I feel and can make some decisions about what to do. Whew!

Hmm. I recall that I have a knitting pattern for crime scene tape somewhere....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home