The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Monday, September 07, 2009

Dark Shadows

Ooo! Scary Moon! And I thought those images were created by Hollywood special effects. Nope. That ghostly moon was right outside my window a couple of night ago. Dare I admit that I was out there with bats a few weeks before? Not the cute, little California myotis bats. This one was on the big side. It was good to know that they are still in the area eating bugs. Anyway, the images does give me ideas for knitting and Halloween is just around the corner. Can't you see an airy lacework pattern in black? I've been wanting to knit one of those large, round lace shawls. They look so beautiful in pictures and seem to be very practical.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo...and very spooky!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Mistrmi said...

That is SO beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home