The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More on Bibs

Well, it has become something of an obsession: this knitting of baby bibs. I now have more bibs than new babies to award them to. Oh well. I'm sure that's not really a problem. My favorite pair are still the peas and carrots.

I'm also trying to develop a bib that features a bunch of grapes and another with cherries. The right design for the stem and leaves continues to elude me, but I have a new idea that I will work on tonight. Best of all, I found the bunch of grapes buttons already! And I know where to find the cherries.... (I swear, K, I'm not designing bibs around the buttons!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home