The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Make a Wish

While walking around the neighborhood the other day, I found a stand of dandelions in a neighbor's yard. They looked so pretty that I had to stop and admire them. I know. They're not the gardener's favorite plant (Ahem!)... weed, but they still hold a bit of magic for me. I didn't pick one and I didn't make a wish. Hope someone got to. Later that week when I walked past, they were all gone.

Glad that I took a few snaps. Don't they make a pretty lace pattern? Wish I could knit something like that.

1 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring has sprung, and just in time in my opinion. Speaking of lace, did you see this lace pattern that Kay blogged about on Mason*Dixon Knitting? Absolutely beautiful. I had to order the pattern immediately, despite the fact that it is probably way over my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home