The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yea Team Yarn!

Can it really be that almost two months have gone by? I guess I do get a little down in the winter. It wasn't always like that, but it seems to be an unwelcome development over the last several years. I have been keeping busy and scarf production could not be better. Not sure why I am making so many, except that I do like to knit and scarves seem to be an "instant" gratification project.


I actually got a request to knit a pair of scarves for family members going to a basketball game. Have you ever tried to find the perfect match of commercial yarn and NBA official team colors? Perhaps, the powers that be should start working with yarn companies to issue yarns dyed to team colors. Now there's an idea. Yea!

Sorry not to have pictures this time around. I've been trying for quite a while to get them to upload with no success. Will try again later. I wanted to show off my "find." It's a border pattern that was quite game....

At last! Pictures are finally here. The border is supposed to be based on an African motif, but I think it does bear a resemblance to guys playing ball.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Mistrmi said...

Oooooh --- sounds like an ideal cottage industry to me!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home