The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A Pal to Chase Away the Blues


This was totally unexpected, but so much appeciated. Thank you, KSD! The care package sure did scare away those Boo-Hoo Blues! My new scarf is so upbeat, I can't imagine anything will try to darken my door anytime soon.

You must have the most amazing collection of knitting patterns. I don't have a clue as to how you knitted the scarf. Have never seen anything like it before. It sure is intriguing and beautiful. I'm ready for those Autumn job interviews now.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf is beautiful, great colors. Lucky you.

I've been thinking about you. Good luck with the job interviews.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home