The Cat Knits...

A singular forum to discuss knitting as craft, therapy, and way of life (with or without the benefit of cats).

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Another Triangle Wrapped


This wrap also used the same pattern from Exquite Little Knits, but was knitted with Moda Dea's Curious in black cherry. The second yarn was, once again, Knit One Crochet Two Frosting. I think it worked better in this combination, since Curious is heavier than Fling. At first, I was afraid that the Frosting might again be too dark, but it blended in very well with the cherry.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its cool that I get to christen your new blog with the first comment! I love your shawls. The texture is really interesting and love the color.

I have a lot of Skacel Zigane which is similar to Fling. My girls love it and have several scarves each. I never thought of a triangular shape, should have enough to make a decent size piece. Thanks for the idea, I'm still working on holiday knitting ideas for the kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home